Can anyone tell me if there are any websites to watch either movies or tv shows on? I usually watch quicksiversceen on my computer but says I need a flash player when I try on my bb. I know about you tube but I'm not to fond of people acting stupid. The sales lady said I would be able to go to all the sites on the phone as my computer but after I bought it I found out otherwise. Please help
    10-12-08 03:05 PM
    You can download videos for your berry from this site. I know that's not exactly what you were looking for but hopefully it helps.
    videos4blackberry.info
    10-12-08 03:17 PM
    i download videos off of limewire they have to be mp4 and just hook up your phone to the computer and click and drag!
    10-12-08 06:29 PM
    I download shows from my Tivo directly to a format my 8330 will play using an app called TySuiteJ. I have also heard of people streaming to their BB using Orb. Unfortunately, I think both solutions involve a good bit of technical know-how to set up.

Edit: Also look for VTAP. It's very youtube-like (and maybe even uses youtube as a source) but seems to have less silly content.
    Last edited by CojonesDeToro; 10-12-08 at 10:43 PM.
    10-12-08 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD