My son and I are the proud owners of the 8330m. He has the black one and I have the red. We just picked them up last weekend.

When I try to open anything on his bb, it seems way slower then mine.
    even tho we have the same apps and havent added or changed hardly anything.

This seems odd to me. Any thoughts?
    08-05-09 05:32 PM
    My son and I are the proud owners of the 8330m. He has the black one and I have the red. We just picked them up last weekend.

When I try to open anything on his bb, it seems way slower then mine.
    even tho we have the same apps and havent added or changed hardly anything.

This seems odd to me. Any thoughts?
    This could have to do with the cache not being cleared or cleared as often, logs not being cleared, apps running in the background, etc. etc.

No 2 BBs will ever act exactly the same as well. You can update your OS to a newer build which may help as well as get rid of all the unneeded preloaded programs and media. This will also give you more and better memory.
    Last edited by jgutie6634; 08-05-09 at 05:57 PM.
    08-05-09 05:55 PM
    You can try resetting your BB by doing a battery pull, and to keep your BB running smooth you could get QuickPull to automatically simulate a battery pull.
    08-05-09 06:20 PM
    Thank you.
    I just remembered that I put my memory card in mine, and Im not sure my son did that. But you'd think his would be faster.
    My other blackberry is a 8310 I havent noticed anything different. Except, that I swiched from AT&T to Sprint.
    So far Sprint is better.

things that make you say hummmmmm...
    Thank u Arsennial Hall.
    08-05-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD