My blackberry has frozen on white screen with black cloc. I've tried all the things suggested here, but nothing works ... any other last ditch ideas from someone who has rebooted, taken out battery, tried linking it with pc to see f that does anything, etc and phone still not working?
    08-22-10 01:16 PM
    tryed to reload the software?
    08-22-10 02:30 PM
    I think it's the same problem I had, if it happend after you tried to enable memory cleaning then take a look at this page which offers an official recovery tool for the problem.
    08-22-10 04:37 PM
    My blackberry has frozen on white screen with black cloc. I've tried all the things suggested here, but nothing works ... any other last ditch ideas from someone who has rebooted, taken out battery, tried linking it with pc to see f that does anything, etc and phone still not working?
    How long are you letting it sit? That is just it's "thinking" screen....

Welcome to Crackberry!
    08-22-10 05:47 PM
    How long are you letting it sit? That is just it's "thinking" screen....

Welcome to Crackberry!
    When I had the 'memory cleaning boot loop' problem and I tried to turn my BB it just constantly showed the 'thinking' until the battery ran out. I think its the same thing here.
    Last edited by smyth_ish; 08-22-10 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Grammar
    08-22-10 07:20 PM
    u tried to wipe it or anything? using bbsak
    08-22-10 11:51 PM
    There is no need to wipe it yet. We still don't know how they have let it sit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 12:30 AM
    Yes I had let it sit for ages, etc. It's to do with the memory cleaning thing. Thanks to the person who left the link for that. I entered the IMEI number and my phone is affected. Just going to download the patch now ... and hope it's not too technical for me to figure out and sort. Completely new to BB world! I'll post back and let you know. Many thanks for all suggestions and comments, much appreciated.
    08-25-10 06:33 AM
    No problem, always happy to help!
    08-31-10 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD