I've just seen alot of posts relating to or mentioning cnn.cn and its a pretty good site for replacement parts and other things for blackberries as well as other phones but there is another site that has certain parts that cnn sometimes doesn't, its www.gsm4world.com and they carry almost the same things but as I said gsm4world often has different things for phones that cnn wont
    08-16-09 11:08 AM
    I will also recommend Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co. . They are much better than the website you recommended, a bit cheaper than cnn.cn and very responsive. Plus every time you buy something they give you points and when you accumulate enough you can use the points to buy stuff. I just had 26$ in points on my last order and I used all of them. They also accept credit cards, like cnn.cn. Your site does not accept cc. All three websites are a must for phone professionals.
    08-16-09 11:22 AM
    I used truesupplier as they are the only ones that I could find that had a 8320 LCD foam gasket/seal thing. Worked good for me but a lot of other people on this site use gsm4world for replacement housings as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 11:58 AM
    Thanks guys -- great to find a couple of additional suppliers...
    08-16-09 10:52 PM
    It's nice to see this. Always afraid to try sites I haven't used before. This helps Thanks!
    08-16-09 11:21 PM
    This post will contain a complied list of cell phone repair sites for blackberry parts as well as others...

1: GSM4World.us
    2: Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,
    3: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.
    4: PDA Repair World - A full line of RIM BlackBerry repair services and BlackBerry parts for all BlackBerry handheld devices
    5: Cellphone Repair Shop Fix your Cell Phone with quality cellphone repair parts
    6: BerryMods.com Online Store
    7: HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World's Cellular Repair Center
    8: PDASmart - Palm, Blackberry, iPhone, PSP, iPaq, and iPod Repair Parts and Services
    9: FonLogix - Cheap BlackBerry Parts, Blackberry curve parts, Blackberry Pearl parts, Blackberry Bold Parts, Blackberry Storm Parts, Blackberry 8900 Parts
    10: Calan Mobile - Blackberry Cell Phone Parts, Accessories and Repair -
    11: Buy cell phone parts, cellular phone repair parts, earbuds, wholesale/retail
    12: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    13: Toronto cell phone repair,blackberry repair parts,iphone repair, blackberry repairs,blackberry unlocking,iphone unlocking,phone repair parts,phone unlock code, iphone unlocking repair,cell phone unlocking in Toronto Canada,Repair Rogers

(sites are in no particular order)
    I hope that helps, should be enough sites to find what you need for cheap!
    Last edited by evilp8ntballer7; 08-22-10 at 12:17 PM.
    08-17-09 05:25 PM
    Nice post Evil, good job!

P.S. Not so evil afterall!
    08-17-09 05:26 PM
    Are any of these U.S. or Canadian? I don't want to order from any companies from China.

All the parts are coming from China anyway, so what's the difference?
    08-17-09 05:46 PM
    pdasmart and berrmods are both USA based and actually calan mobile is in texas...
    "About Calan Mobile

Located in Plano, Texas, just on the edge of Dallas, Texas, Calan Mobile is the leading supplier of replacement parts and accessories for Blackberry phones in the US. Calan Mobile also has a service division which can provide Level 1-3 service and repairs as well as complete refurbishment services. Since 2005, we have provided parts, accessories and repair services for RIM Blackberry phones, as well as other smart phones and devices."
    Last edited by evilp8ntballer7; 08-17-09 at 06:41 PM.
    08-17-09 06:00 PM
    How about ebay? Lol I only knew about cnn.cn but everything is cheaper on ebay! Like more than half the price sometimes...

08-17-09 10:04 PM
    You can also add this one. They are in Delaware.
    DealsIShop RIM Blackberry Parts
    08-17-09 10:09 PM
    How about ebay? Lol I only knew about cnn.cn but everything is cheaper on ebay! Like more than half the price sometimes...

I actually had ebay but wasnt sure because most of those sites also sell their products on ebay so i just took it off but i'll added it again

You can also add this one. They are in Delaware.
    DealsIShop RIM Blackberry Parts
    added, thanks!
    08-17-09 10:21 PM
    Truesupplier seems awesome.
    08-17-09 10:47 PM
    Thanx for the link.....greatly appreciated....I can finally pimp my 8900!!!
    08-17-09 11:01 PM
    i checked the top three links and i think no one can beat ebay.

I'm trying to purchase a black battery cover for my 8900 and the best price is on ebay $12 shipped!

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Battery Back Door Cover Black OEM - eBay (item 200368734448 end time Aug-30-09 00:55:51 PDT)
    08-18-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD