how the **** do i put my inbox folder for mms easier to get too? everytime i get a text i have to go through folders and then mms inbox is there an easier way?i just want to get a text and click once to get to it now 5 different time just to get to my inbox.
    Last edited by king mathers11; 09-24-09 at 07:45 PM.
    09-24-09 07:43 PM
    Move the folder to the home screen. Should be the message folder or the SMS/MMS folder. Which ever one you open to view them move it to the home screen. highlight the folder hit the BB key and then move folder to then select home screen.
    09-24-09 08:20 PM
    Move the folder to the home screen. Should be the message folder or the SMS/MMS folder. Which ever one you open to view them move it to the home screen. highlight the folder hit the BB key and then move folder to then select home screen.
    ok still not gettting it lol i went the my text messages are and i went up top and hit the bb and all that was there was switch application i tried to do that and nothing happened. wut else do i have to do? i tried switching it to home screen and nothing happend.
    09-24-09 09:06 PM
    ok still not gettting it lol i went the my text messages are and i went up top and hit the bb and all that was there was switch application i tried to do that and nothing happened. wut else do i have to do? i tried switching it to home screen and nothing happend.
    don't go into sms/ms folder, just highlight icon, then bb button, move to folder, home
    09-24-09 09:16 PM
    don't go into sms/ms folder, just highlight icon, then bb button, move to folder, home
    i just did wut u said and there was no option for home...all there was is applications setup games instant messaging and downloads. wtf is going on how come its so hard
    09-24-09 09:20 PM
    all i want is to have an icon on my phone i can click and then all my texts shows up thats all i want.
    09-24-09 09:21 PM
    Lol so then it is on the home screen
    click move, instead of move to folder, and move it to the top row
    09-24-09 11:35 PM
    separate your sms and your email folders
    09-25-09 12:08 AM
    i assigned the camera button on the side of the phone to open my mms folder. i use the camera about 4 time a month. i open the mms folder about 4 times an hour.
    09-25-09 04:24 AM
    I've got mine on a convenience key also.
    Awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 05:57 AM
    I've got mine on a convenience key also.
    Awesome.

everyone posted wut they have i jsut dont no how to do it so if some1 can give me a step by step that be great
    09-25-09 05:00 PM
    How about you tell us how you access it right now, step by step and maybe we can understand what you are doing. Then tell us HOW you want to access it. People have posted that they set it up via the convenience key. Do you know what that is and do you want that setup. Someone also posted to split mail and mms. Is that how you want it?

it's going to be tough for someone to give you specific step by step instructions if you don't tell us things like where the icon is right now and other things like that.

09-25-09 07:01 PM
    How about you tell us how you access it right now, step by step and maybe we can understand what you are doing. Then tell us HOW you want to access it. People have posted that they set it up via the convenience key. Do you know what that is and do you want that setup. Someone also posted to split mail and mms. Is that how you want it?

it's going to be tough for someone to give you specific step by step instructions if you don't tell us things like where the icon is right now and other things like that.

ur right im sorry. this is how i access it now. i go to my message icon and all my calls are there i go to the top hit bb button and then go to folder and then go to mms inbox to get my texts. all i want is a easy way to read my text messages one click and my texts are there i would like it to click an icon and it to come up.
    09-26-09 02:30 PM
    did you know there is an icon to access the mms/sms folder? you could simply move that icon to your home screen. very simple.
    09-26-09 04:29 PM
    Ok. here's what you can do:
    1. go to your Messages icon.
    2. Scroll to the top and press the BB button.
    3. Go to Options.
    4. In the Messages Options screen, go to General Options.
    5. Look for "SMS and Email Inboxes". There are 3 options there. Theme Controlled, Combined, or Separate. If you want to go to one icon and have ONLY texts show up, select Separate. Otherwise your e-mails, calls and texts will show up via the Messages button. Make sure you save your changes.

6. Assuming you separated it, you will now see an icon somewhere (it may be in Applications folder or on the set of home icons so Press your BB key to see all the icons and find "SMS and MMS".
    7. Move your trackball to it (highlight it) and press the BB button. If it is in the home screen, select MOVE then move it to the top row (first 5 or 6 icons). If it is in a folder, like applications, select "Move to folder" and move it to the Home screen THEN move it to the top row.

When you get texts, go to the SMS and MMS icon and all your texts will be there. Some people like combined so there's 1 less button to go to, then just scroll through everything. Some prefer to separate them.

ONE OTHER THING TO TRY:
    You saw the "Convenience button" or "camera button". Here's how to set that:
    1. Follow steps 1 through 5 above and separate the icons.
    2. Go to Options then Screen/Keyboard.
    3. Find the option that says "Convenience Key Opens:" and select SMS and MMS. save the options.
    4. Now you can access your SMS and MMS by pressing the convenience button on the right side of the BB, below the volume rocker/buttons.

I can't tell you where the icon will show up, because it depends on the theme you have installed, but hopefully these are good enough step by step instructions.
    09-26-09 05:27 PM
    Ok. here's what you can do:
    1. go to your Messages icon.
    2. Scroll to the top and press the BB button.
    3. Go to Options.
    4. In the Messages Options screen, go to General Options.
    5. Look for "SMS and Email Inboxes". There are 3 options there. Theme Controlled, Combined, or Separate. If you want to go to one icon and have ONLY texts show up, select Separate. Otherwise your e-mails, calls and texts will show up via the Messages button. Make sure you save your changes.

6. Assuming you separated it, you will now see an icon somewhere (it may be in Applications folder or on the set of home icons so Press your BB key to see all the icons and find "SMS and MMS".
    7. Move your trackball to it (highlight it) and press the BB button. If it is in the home screen, select MOVE then move it to the top row (first 5 or 6 icons). If it is in a folder, like applications, select "Move to folder" and move it to the Home screen THEN move it to the top row.

When you get texts, go to the SMS and MMS icon and all your texts will be there. Some people like combined so there's 1 less button to go to, then just scroll through everything. Some prefer to separate them.

ONE OTHER THING TO TRY:
    You saw the "Convenience button" or "camera button". Here's how to set that:
    1. Follow steps 1 through 5 above and separate the icons.
    2. Go to Options then Screen/Keyboard.
    3. Find the option that says "Convenience Key Opens:" and select SMS and MMS. save the options.
    4. Now you can access your SMS and MMS by pressing the convenience button on the right side of the BB, below the volume rocker/buttons.

I can't tell you where the icon will show up, because it depends on the theme you have installed, but hopefully these are good enough step by step instructions.
    honesty thank you so much i appreciate it
    09-26-09 06:22 PM
    Did it do what you want it to do?

09-27-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD