Upgraded to BBTweaks 5.0.0.438 v10.1 and tried to hit ALT+LGLG and nothing happened. I know the event log doesn't do a whole lot for the phone but it would be nice to have. Anyone have another way to get to the log?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 06:40 PM
    I think they shrunk it out to make th OS more efficient. You can probably poke around & figure out which cod it is and manually install it.

07-22-10 07:40 PM
    I think they shrunk it out to make th OS more efficient. You can probably poke around & figure out which cod it is and manually install it.

If they shrunk it does that mean no event log is even being logged?

07-22-10 07:43 PM
    If they shrunk it does that mean no event log is even being logged?

I don't know if any event is being logged, but you can get it back on your phone. I'm running the same OS as you. Open BBSAK v 1.7. Then go to where the OS is saved. Program Files>Common Files>Research In Motion>Shared>Loader Files>8330AMEA_v5.0.0.438_P3.5.0.44 then into Java. In the Java folder there should be another folder called Event Log Viewer. Click into that folder, and then double click on the COD file. Then you will have the event log.
    07-22-10 08:37 PM
    The Event Log is still being generated. There is no way to stop that from happening.
    What they did was remove the Event Log Viewer. That is what the keystrokes is
    opening. You can use BBSAK to clear the Event Log, but seeing as it will never be
    any larger than 400kb it really is quite a pointless exercise.
    07-22-10 11:35 PM
    Thanks all!

07-23-10 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD