I was thinking yeasterday about google maps and about google latitude where your friend and contacts u add on it can see where you are I thought that it maybe a good Idea if people on this forum were to add each other to blackberry messenger and then on google latitude and if anyone was to ever lose their phone that they could post on this forum that their phone has been lost and share their latitude user name that people who have joined this ring could easily inform them where they have lost their phone. Of corse you would have to be joined into this network as people have to accept google latitude and if it was lost noone would accept it. Is this a good Idea??? I thought this would be good as it was free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 12:26 AM
    I think its a cool A** idea plus it would be interesting to see all the people in your city hopefully i dont see 2 blinking dots walking to my house and waiting outside my window lmao!! whatever!!! i live in Brooklyn so it is what it is!

keepitfashion @ gmail.com
    09-16-09 01:28 AM
    Alright ill add u now I'm from uk so u won't be seeing me outside ur house I think it would be a good Idea if each person only adds 2 people and then it goes round in a big ring so as not to clutter up the google latitude friends list.

09-16-09 01:38 AM
    Wow suprised noone else want to do this I thought it was a really good Idea.

09-16-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD