Why does it work on some phones and not all phones? Have tried to download, login and ubertwiter is the only one i can download. But cant login so they would know who i am. Anybody have a clue ? Been emailing since yesterday with the guys there and nothing happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 07:37 AM
    i have twitterberry on my 8330 and it works fine.

Are you using your blackberry browser with the emulation mode set to blackberry?

Try clearing your cache and trying again. Could try a battery pull as well.

Try this twitterberry ota downlaod:

TwitterBerry for BlackBerry

Last edited by chrisy520; 04-21-09 at 07:43 AM.
    04-21-09 07:39 AM
    I'm using TinyTwitter
    04-21-09 08:02 AM
    Thanks man this will help me out.
    04-21-09 08:37 AM
    Chrisy i tried all that already no luck. So now me and the moderators of ubertwitter are email back and forth to see if we can get this to work. Thanks

04-21-09 08:48 AM
    Chrisy tried again and now its saying invalid username and password.

04-21-09 09:01 AM
    ronnie,

have you already registered for twitter via a computer? you need to do that first. then enter your username/password on twitterberry.

if you have then exit out of twitterberry and try again.
    04-21-09 09:32 AM
    I've got twitterberry on my Curve (8320) and Pearl (8100) and both run fine...
    04-21-09 03:17 PM
    Wow I just looked to see if mine was working at it looks like its been 49 days since I updated from my phone. But yeah its working. If I recall correctly I did have to change my password to Twitter when I put twitterberry on my phone- and yeah I did remember the old one- I had no problem logging in from my laptop. Good luck getting it working!
    04-21-09 03:21 PM
    i have twitterberry for my Storm and it works ok....sometimes i have a glitch when i am trying to retrieve my @ replies, but overall it's ok. I would love to hear how UberTwitter is before i download it!
    04-21-09 03:26 PM
    Twitter is pointless
    04-21-09 03:43 PM
    I was using TwitterBerry but I love Uber Twitter better.
    04-21-09 06:58 PM
    i have twitterberry for my Storm and it works ok....sometimes i have a glitch when i am trying to retrieve my @ replies, but overall it's ok. I would love to hear how UberTwitter is before i download it!
    Uber Twitter is so much better because it lets you know you have tweets and I haven't had the glitches like with twitterberry. It's a beta form so they do ask for feedback but so far, it's been all good. Been using it for about a few weeks now.
    04-21-09 06:59 PM
    Twit me @rellz707
    04-22-09 02:41 PM
    I use TinyTwitter, it works flawlessly on my 8330 and love the shortcuts.
    04-22-09 03:06 PM
    i am getting a 406 error when I try to download uber twitter or twitterberry. how do I fix this?
    04-22-09 06:21 PM
    I had same issue, and after doing somereseach, I downgraded device OS on my BB 8330, now it works flawlessly..

Twit me
    @BIGRP2U
    PEACE
    04-22-09 08:26 PM
    Why does it work on some phones and not all phones? Have tried to download, login and ubertwiter is the only one i can download. But cant login so they would know who i am. Anybody have a clue ? Been emailing since yesterday with the guys there and nothing happening.

On your BB open your Twitter icon, hit the button to the left of the trackball then go to configure and put in your username and password. That should fix it!
    04-22-09 10:17 PM
    Ubertwitter works great for me too. I used to use twitterberry but I think UT is much more polished.
    04-28-09 09:55 PM
    I am running ubertwiter on my 8330 & it works fine for me
    04-28-09 09:59 PM

Twitterberry is the only Twitter App that will work on my BB. I have tried Ubertwitter, TinyTwitter, Twibble and BlackBird. None of them will sign in. I keep getting tunnel errors and network exception error messages so you are not alone.
    04-29-09 06:01 AM
    I used Ubertwitter on my Pearl and it worked just fine. I got a Curve yesterday and it doesn't work. I'm getting an "Unknown Error". Weird...
    05-06-09 04:50 PM
    I am using ubertwitter as well. But it seem that it has been having some problems for the past 2 days.

But twit me @frankiemarbles
    08-07-09 12:39 PM
    Keep in mind folks that due to the DDoS attacks on twitter,livejournal, and facebook yesterday twitter is blocking access through the API (non web based access to the site). As far as the connection issues go when all is working fine, there have been reports (myself included) to use direct TCP connection, for twitterberry and ubertwitter. BTW I have used twibble, twitterberry, tweetgenius, and ubertwitter and so far I have found uber the most useful/feature full app.

Tweet me @gmmech

08-07-09 01:20 PM
    Keep in mind folks that due to the DDoS attacks on twitter,livejournal, and facebook yesterday twitter is blocking access through the API (non web based access to the site). As far as the connection issues go when all is working fine, there have been reports (myself included) to use direct TCP connection, for twitterberry and ubertwitter. BTW I have used twibble, twitterberry, tweetgenius, and ubertwitter and so far I have found uber the most useful/feature full app.

Tweet me @gmmech

This thread is from April.... yesterday's DDoS attacks have nothing to do with the problem the OP had.
    08-07-09 03:55 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD