Hi. So I tried to put some pics from my computer into my blackberry. And I did get the pics into my fone.. but every pic I have ever taken with the camera in the phone has reappeared.
    But when I click on it, it says "Unable to display file. and it says its in the media card. I cant delete them either.
    Please help because I dont want all those old pics there and it makes the phone slow!
    07-05-10 10:26 PM
    Remove the SD card and put it back in. They will be gone after that.

Options > Memory > Menu > Repair Card every now and then is also a good way to prevent that.

Welcome to the forums.
    07-05-10 10:31 PM
    how exactly do I remove it?
    I feel so slow..

wow nevermind I got it!
    07-05-10 10:50 PM
    I took it out and cleaned it but the thumbnails are still there.
    And I also did pictures>explore>media card>and I deleted the file that said bbthumbnails or some **** like that.
    And the thumbnails are still there :X
    07-05-10 10:53 PM
    And I also did pictures>explore>media card>and I deleted the file that said bbthumbnails or some **** like that.
    Try deleting them on your computer. Or try doing a battery pull, before trying to delete them.
    07-05-10 10:56 PM
    Are you by any chance using Roxio Media Manager?
    07-05-10 10:59 PM
    Are you by any chance using Roxio Media Manager?
    Yes I am :|
    07-05-10 11:01 PM
    Yes I am :|
    That could be why they keep "reappearing". I don't have it here at home, but if I recall correctly from my office PC, there is a setting that keeps the pictures synced. If I can remember, I'll try and look at mine tomorrow at work.
    07-05-10 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD