I just lost every entry (past dates and future) I've made in my BB calendar. I've never sync'd my phone with anything. It isn't password protected. I just went to make a new entry this morning and noticed everything (and I do mean everything) is GONE. I did connect my phone to my PC more than a week ago to upload some pictures. Could that have done something and over a week later? And how do I keep it from happening again?

BTW....if you haven't noticed, I'm totally new at this so please forgive me if it's painfully obvious!

Thanks!!!
    09-21-09 04:38 PM
    There is the ability to have more than one calender. Perhaps you have gotten into the wrong calender.

While in the calender app, hit the menu key, then options and see if there is more than one calender listed. Mine only shows default so I ma not sure how it will appear, but that's a start.
    09-21-09 04:59 PM
    The same thing happened to me about a month ago. I learned the hard way as well. Now I have my calender thru my yahoo email and sync it with that. I lost so much stuff and it was such a pain to put it all back in..

Sorry I'm no help, good luck figuring it out!
    09-21-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD