I'm not sure if this is a known issue or not, when i set an alarm using the clock it does not go off, it vibrates once shortly then does nothing, but when i do it with the calendar it works just fine. any ideas?
    05-19-10 05:54 PM
    do you have a tune set for the alarm ? clock>blackberry menu button>options>scroll down to alarm tune and volume. change it to what you want then click the bb menu button again and click save... try a battery pull after changing it if that doesn't work... and try changing the tune...
    05-19-10 06:06 PM
    Thank you sir! For some reason the tune i had didn't work but a stock one did...odd
    05-19-10 06:10 PM
    your very welcome sir! that is kind of odd because i use one of my mp3's as my alarm tone... have you tried with other tones of yours? other than the original tone that was giving you problems ?
    05-19-10 06:41 PM
    I have, one of my other mp3's worked just fine, i tried setting it back to the original one i was using and it worked again, random. I may just use the calendar one because i know for a fact it will work, can't afford to oversleep lol, chief doesn't like that
    05-19-10 06:49 PM
    well i'm glad to see you got it all worked out! these bb's can be buggy sometimes, but ya gotta love 'em
    05-21-10 11:22 AM
    yes and no, i have a different issue now lol, when i have the snooze feature enabled the alarm doesnt go off at the time i set it for, it goes off for 5 mins after (or whatever I have snooze set for)
    05-21-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD