hi there this is my first post as i only just got the 8310 this morning, right then firstly its come with no vodafone software cd for my pc can anyone tell me where i can get it from and secondly how on earth do i set up a email on it? many many thanks for any help
    chris
    08-10-09 08:19 AM
    Assuming you have a BIS plan for your device...on your device there should be a folder with a gear on it. It shouolld say manage internet email. Go in there and set it up. Vodafone where are you located? I can give you the link to the BIS site so you can do it from pc also.
    08-10-09 08:26 AM
    You need blackberry desktop manager, you can download that from
    Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com
    look for version 4.5 or 4.6

second.. find your manage internet email icon, or whatever its called on vodaphone, email settings, internet email... and click on that and follow it thru, or even the set up wizard icon too.
    08-10-09 08:26 AM
    right im downloading the software now many thanks
    im vodafone uk
    08-10-09 08:28 AM
    Heres the link to use your pc if you cant get it to work on the device. BlackBerry Internet Service
    Forgot to give you the link for desktop manager....good thing Rachel picked up my slack. Welcome to CB by the way!
    08-10-09 08:31 AM
    ive installed that from rachel but after rebooting laptop i cant find the prog? should it start up when i connect bb to laptop?
    08-10-09 09:03 AM
    I have mine to NOT open once the pc boots, or connect to the BB, I open it manually..

is it in your programs section on the pc.. blackberry desktop software?
    08-10-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD