Ok, so I guess I can start out by saying i'm new to BBerries, so please excuse my ignorance when it comes to all this

First things first, I wanted to get the latest OS so I could take advantage of documents to go, found many step by step threads that all pretty much reiterated the same thing

I downloaded the latest OS
    I backed up my BBerry
    Deleted the current OS
    Deleted the xlm(maybe that's the correct extension, forget now) file
    Installed the 5.0.77 OS
    It came up, saw that I had an interface again
    Then I backed up my files

Now, all of that is great except the fact my browser says "Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries" please contact service provider yada yada

I first thought I didn't have my SP turned on, checked it.. sure enough it was on, tested the connection via a few text messages and everything responded fine..

Now I don't doubt I ****ed this up somehow, my provider is Bell if that makes any difference (formerly known as aliant).. but incase it's something like updating drivers after a fresh format I wanted to ask if a) this is a common error and b) what's the best way to go about correcting it. I guess I should mention that I lost my CB loader, facebook and MSN as well.. but I can deal with those later as long as I can get my browser going again\

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Brock
    10-20-08 07:44 PM
    Did you resend your Service Books and the re-register the device?
    10-20-08 07:57 PM
    I believe I found the issue

I went to options -> advanced, ten host routing table and retriggered my registration and it seems to have brought up all the required service books..

Once i get CBerry Launcher going again I should be right back to normal
    10-20-08 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD