Can anyone tell me if their is a adobe flash player or anything that is available for the Blackberry 8900.
    08-25-09 09:01 AM
    Nah, blackberrys don't support flash at this time...you mayant to wait until Skyfire Browser releases which will support Flash but who knows when it will release...
    08-25-09 09:04 AM
    thanks Jancy10
    08-25-09 09:12 AM
    Here is the latest I know on Blackberrys and Flash

RIM planning on including full Flash and Silverlight support in browser : Boy Genius Report

RIM acquires Torch Mobile; WebKit-based browser headed to BlackBerry handsets : Boy Genius Report

The SkyFore browser is server based and will not directly render on yor phone. It "decoded" flash content on their server and then sends it to the BlackBerry. At last that is how I understand that it works.
    08-25-09 10:55 AM
    hate to double post this but, try googleing stomthing....then mobile you would be surprised which sites are now helping us out a bit with thhis...of course if someone would just leak sky fire that would be nice lol
    08-25-09 04:08 PM
    Actually Xanadul that wouldn't be as nice as you'd think. Someone already did leak skyfire when it was in its Alpha 3 stage and then the servers crashed and Skyfire put a stop to all testing for Skyfire blackberry. Thankfully they picked back up and will hopefully drop it soon as a public beta!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 06:06 PM
    Soon to be the combined forces of RIM+Torch Mobile, will bring all those missing Flash goodies...
    08-25-09 06:19 PM
    I can't wait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD