I have over 500 contacts in my device address book. Every picture has my son's facebook picture next to each contact. I removed facebook from the service books. I go to my media files to view the menu options inside pictures, and that picture isn't appearing anywhere in there??? And it's not in my camera setting either? I wish I wouldn't have even downloaded the stupid facebook anyway... Now how do I find and remove that picture from every single contact. I previously deleted the picture from each contact one by one, but it keeps coming back! HELP woud be appreciated!
    09-11-09 05:54 AM
    Could this picture be embedded on my DM somewhere?
    09-11-09 06:12 AM
    I have over 500 contacts in my device address book. Every picture has my son's facebook picture next to each contact. I removed facebook from the service books. I go to my media files to view the menu options inside pictures, and that picture isn't appearing anywhere in there??? And it's not in my camera setting either? I wish I wouldn't have even downloaded the stupid facebook anyway... Now how do I find and remove that picture from every single contact. I previously deleted the picture from each contact one by one, but it keeps coming back! HELP woud be appreciated!
    Do you sync with your desktop? If so it will store the pics there and everytime you resync the pics will come back.
    09-11-09 06:13 AM
    Could this picture be embedded on my DM somewhere?
    Not in DM but in outlook, open up your contacts and select a contact and see if there is a pics.
    09-11-09 06:16 AM
    Not in DM but in outlook, open up your contacts and select a contact and see if there is a pics.
    No picture in outlook in the address book next to contacts anywhere? However that facebook picture is everywhere in my PC pictures folder for some freakin reason? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. I do sync with outlook..
    09-11-09 06:22 AM
    you might not like it but you might have to wipe the device.
    09-11-09 06:25 AM
    Is there any way of turning that option off? I have pics of friends that I would rather use than their facebook pic. Everytime I change it, it comes back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD