Is there anyway to add a number from your call log to an existing contact without copy and pasting?
    07-25-09 12:31 PM
    I do the copy and paste like you as well. Hope there's a better solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 12:45 PM
    Copy & Paste.....The Easiest For Sure!!
    07-25-09 01:29 PM
    Copy and Paste is the best and easiest option. Although I guess you could write it down or try to memorize the number....
    07-25-09 01:57 PM
    Hmm. This is my first BB. I switched from an iPhone. It just seems like common sense to have an add to existing contact option in the menu. Is it just me? Is there a suggestion box for RIM?
    07-25-09 01:59 PM
    I'm so use to being able to just add a number to an existing contact too. It takes some adjusting too but yes copy and paste is the way.

07-25-09 07:54 PM
    I hate it but it's the only way. :-(
    07-25-09 08:06 PM
    My previous phone was a Nokia E71 and there were two options when viewing the call log: Add to new contact and Add to existing contact. Seems like such a simple and basic function and sure would solve a big PITA I deal with on a regular basis.
    07-26-09 01:04 AM
    BerryAddOn will do this, it's free and available in App World I believe.
    07-26-09 01:41 AM
    BerryAddOn will do this, it's free and available in App World I believe.
    THANKS!!!!!!! WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!
    07-26-09 01:39 PM
    How did you get it mate.

Just searched the bb apps and cannot find it?
    07-26-09 01:52 PM
    http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad

Here's an OTA link, not sure if I did it right though.
    07-26-09 02:07 PM
    +1 on this app. It also does some other stuff that I wanted and even allows me to delete other apps like BuzzMe.
    07-26-09 04:37 PM
    +1 on this app. It also does some other stuff that I wanted and even allows me to delete other apps like BuzzMe.
    It actually has an Autolock feature as well so I was able to delete my Autolock app as well.

I'm not seeing an option to add a number from a call list to an existing contact though. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place?
    07-26-09 05:23 PM
    http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad

Here's an OTA link, not sure if I did it right though.

This app is the best !!! thanks

07-26-09 05:58 PM
    It actually has an Autolock feature as well so I was able to delete my Autolock app as well.

I'm not seeing an option to add a number from a call list to an existing contact though. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place?
    I guess I'm not sure if your able to do it from the call list, but each time I get a call from an unknown number or dial one myself, it will ask me after the call if I want to add it.
    07-27-09 12:24 PM
    I guess I'm not sure if your able to do it from the call list, but each time I get a call from an unknown number or dial one myself, it will ask me after the call if I want to add it.
    That will probably work fine from an ongoing basis but there are still numbers in the call log I would like to add. I thought that it would add a menu option that when on a highlighted number would give an option to add it to an existing contact like if you get a text or a number in an email or something. I miss that about my Nokia phones because I used it regularly.
    07-27-09 01:00 PM
    its there... "send to..."
    07-27-09 01:33 PM
    Yep, there it is. Perfect.
    07-27-09 01:43 PM
    What a great app. There were some very basic features missing that this adds, and more!
    07-27-09 02:59 PM
    anybody else notice it says its unregistered in v0.87? i emailed the creator at his feedback address you can find within the about menu of the program but have yet to get a response from him concerning any of my inquiries 8(
    07-31-09 11:20 AM
    I also would REALLY like to see 3 digits available for the autolock or change the unit of measurement to minutes if 2 digits is required for some reason. Being able to set your delay for Autolock to a maximum of 1min 39sec just isn't long enough. Having such finite adjustment from 1 second to 1min 39 seconds (99 sec) doesn't seem as usable as having adjustments out to several minutes.
    07-31-09 11:26 AM
    where does the downloaded app go? i downloaded it, but its not showing up in my download folder

edit:
    nvm, you go to options > berryaddon
    Last edited by RGunturi; 07-31-09 at 11:45 AM.
    07-31-09 11:27 AM
    I also would REALLY like to see 3 digits available for the autolock or change the unit of measurement to minutes if 2 digits is required for some reason. Being able to set your delay for Autolock to a maximum of 1min 39sec just isn't long enough. Having such finite adjustment from 1 second to 1min 39 seconds (99 sec) doesn't seem as usable as having adjustments out to several minutes.
    request it in his thread in the '3rd party apps' section.
    07-31-09 01:24 PM
    Thank you for this tip. I was looking all over for it after installing it and not seeing it anywhere. This app rocks!
    08-06-09 12:36 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD