I'm about to upgrade to .133 and on the final application loader screen it says:

Your device will be updated to include the following software:

Blackberry 4.6 Core Applications.

It makes no mention of system software or .133...is that right or have I got an incorrect version or something? The 101 looks completely different from what i'm seeing...

Thanks
    02-27-09 08:39 PM
    You got it right. BlackBErry OSs never show the minor digits on their nstall screens. I guess that RIM must think that people do not neet to worry about such stuff.
    02-27-09 09:45 PM
    Well, that didn't go as planned. I thought I had upgraded, but i'm still on .114. I tried doing it again and deleting the xml vendor file (should that be done?), but the second time around all that came up was an update for Scandinavian language support. Actually, the first time round no updates were available, so I manually launched the app/backup function and searched for software upgrades and that's when I got the 'Blackberry 4.6 core application; notice. That happened on both 4.6 and 4.7 DM. I have no idea what i'm missing. I downloaded .133 right from Blackberry.com.
    02-27-09 10:29 PM
    Yes, you need to delete the vendor file. Delete .114 from your computer to avoid confusion.
    02-27-09 11:55 PM
    I figured it out. I must have had a bad .133 OS file. I deleted it and re-installed and it worked this time. Funny thing is, the first one I had was from the Blackberry site, and the second one that worked was from Rapidshare.

On a side note, I am now having problems with Slacker and I have two phantom message notifications I can't seem to clear...not even in DM advanced options or after a battery pull.
    02-28-09 12:16 AM
    To get rid of the phantom messages....erase all your messages in your SMS/MMS box and then delete and re-add your e-mail in boxes.....or if its all combined, just delete everything i your messages folder.....
    02-28-09 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD