I've almost had enough with my blackberry, I've had it for about a year now and it just plays up constantly,

Yesterday I decided to reset/wipe the phone along with updating the firmware because the phone just kept turning off and re-booting again..

After I put the software onto the phone (OS7.1) last night I CONSTANTLY get 75% bootscreen freezes, making it impossible to turn on, I reset the phone, delete everything etc etc and use Blackberry desktop software to start again, I am getting round to it but every time I do the update thing, it just doesn't work, freezes at 75%.

What can I do to just STOP THIS COMPLETELY? I've actually had enough with this stupid phone, it does my head in. Everytime I try to restore a backup I made, it just goes downhill. I will probably end up throwing the phone out of the window but that's something I would rather not do..

Answer me guys.

NOTE:
    • BBSAK doesn't work so don't say anything about this, I've tried alternative programs.
    • When I use the application loader for blackberry it gives a random error, making me unable to load the OS from scratch.
      "blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software" something like that, when you can choose the applications you want on the OS, it just has that message in the box.

Awesome, post.
    10-20-13 01:12 PM
    You said the Loader.exe gives you an error message. Have you downloaded the lastest OS (regardless of the carrier) and installed it to your computer? Did you delete the vender.xml files from your computer?

Also if you ran DM before you ran BBSAK that is your problem. Those to programs don't work well together. Try restarting your computer then run BBSAK. But again make sure you have the latest OS installed on your computer first.

Also be aware that it can take a long time for an OS to load, so give it some time.
    10-20-13 05:02 PM
    You said the Loader.exe gives you an error message. Have you downloaded the lastest OS (regardless of the carrier) and installed it to your computer? Did you delete the vender.xml files from your computer?

Also if you ran DM before you ran BBSAK that is your problem. Those to programs don't work well together. Try restarting your computer then run BBSAK. But again make sure you have the latest OS installed on your computer first.

Also be aware that it can take a long time for an OS to load, so give it some time.

Alright. Well I just restarted my OS, from scratch. If I have any more problems I will carry out this tutorial that you've given me and work from that. I think i've had enough of blackberry's.. Thank you anyways.
    10-21-13 02:11 AM