So, my Blackberry 9320 has a very hard time browsing the internet. My three browsers, UC Browser, Opera Mini and the Default, all hang when trying to search anything including the Google homepage. It's very sporadic though as it can take up to five minutes to open a single page or a few seconds. The Default browser is the least affected and sometimes if I open a page in that browser it will force-open the hanging Opera Mini page.

This has been going on for several months but it's getting worse. Now it's outright dropping my Wi-Fi network altogether and saying "Failed to associate with the network". Not sure if it matters but it used to also detect my neighbors networks as well but it doesn't detect those either anymore. I've tried several battery pulls, resetting my router, switching Wi-Fi networks, etc. The phone is becoming increasingly unusable and I'm not sure what else I can do.
    09-27-19 01:47 PM
    The phone is becoming increasingly unusable and I'm not sure what else I can do.
    Have you tried reloading the OS? Pretty much the only option left to try.
    09-27-19 02:35 PM
    Uhhh.....That's because you're still on OS7. It's outdated. BB10 works better.
    10-21-19 12:09 PM
    BBAndroid even better if you’re going to upgrade OS, might as well to one that’s complete ecosystem. Not that it sounds necessary...
    10-21-19 02:20 PM
    BBAndroid even better if you’re going to upgrade OS, might as well to one that’s complete ecosystem. Not that it sounds necessary...
    10-21-19 02:20 PM
    Reload the OS....

Bottom line you have pushed that phone to the edge...
    10-21-19 03:04 PM
    So, my Blackberry 9320 has a very hard time browsing the internet. My three browsers, UC Browser, Opera Mini and the Default, all hang when trying to search anything including the Google homepage. It's very sporadic though....

This has been going on for several months but it's getting worse. Now it's outright dropping my Wi-Fi network altogether and saying "Failed to associate with the network". Not sure if it matters but it used to also detect my neighbors networks as well but it doesn't detect those either anymore.
    The device is going to be slow and have all kinds of certificate issues, but what you've described has me wondering about a hardware problem: either the WiFi chip or an antenna problem.

I'd reload the OS first, as @Bla1ze and @Dunt Dunt Dunt suggested and if that doesn't work, I'd disassemble the device and check the antenna connections.
    10-21-19 06:03 PM