So there's been some problems with this Blackberry curve 9320 email app from the beginning, because it took hours to received a new email, it has gotten better, like things are warming up, until today I found there's a much more bigger issue: it can't correctly indicate whether the email was sent or not.

I have received an email complaining about I didn't reply his email, make me realize how come I rarely receive any second replies after I replied their first messages with my blackberry, and this cost me a job interview because I thought the manager didn't reply my message, when it's actually she didn't see my reply.

All these messages were shown a check mark indicating they were successfully sent

I don't know if I should blame the phone or my carrier, or I didn't set it up right? But honestly, my ipod touch really did a better job than the blackberry, at least it can send out a message easily, the only reason I got a smart phone and data plan is that so I can receive and respond messages anywhere, but if I can't even send out emails, why did I even get it? (regret badly i sold my ipod for so cheap)

Edit: Also, another reason I say Itouch did a better job is that, it's much easier to manage emails, with the blackberry curve, it seems I can't access my folders as the way they were set up? (all the inbox and sent messages were mixed together), and I can't flag an important email
    Last edited by Chazz Michael; 12-24-13 at 02:00 AM.
    12-24-13 01:01 AM
    Hi there, a little information would help. May be ... carrier, OS version, email type (business own domain email/ free google/outlook?)
    12-24-13 01:11 AM
    Hi, carrier is Wind, I'm not sure about OS version, it's the latest for Curve, email type is outlook
    12-24-13 01:25 AM
    No, I mean your email provider? My 9900 is my business phone, and everything works better there than my z10 or note 3 when it comes to email
    12-24-13 01:30 AM
    It's outlook, or what do you mean by email provider.

Also they edited my post makes it making no sense
    12-24-13 02:01 AM
    I edited the title reflecting the device and the problem with email, makes complete sense.
    12-24-13 02:14 AM
    Most likely something on your carrier's end. Unless you can confirm that using the same carrier, with different device, the email is sent, which means the problem is on the device

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.0.1791
    12-24-13 02:22 AM