Ok, my brain is shot. I've been reading about this all morning and I am just looking for a straight answer. Yes, I am new.

I have an 8320 Curve (purchased in Dec. 07). I'm running the current operating system.

I want to know if this device can only use micro SD cards or can it take the micro SDHC? I've seen conflicting information.

I found an 8GB micro SDHC for $40 on Amazon (which seems like a great price) but I don't want to purchase it only to find out it won't work in my phone.
    05-27-08 03:34 PM
    It does read SDHC cards. However without OS 4.5 (or OS 4.3 - Verizon only) it will only read 4GB of the card. There are beta OS 4.5 versions and instructions on how to install it in the stickies.
    05-27-08 03:37 PM
    Sorry I'm newer than I thought...what's are the "stickies"???
    05-27-08 03:39 PM
    Hey what's going on? I have the new Curve for Verizon and I've got a 6gb in it right now. And from what I've read. It takes up to an 8gb. But is has to be sdhc. Also only sdhc make cards bigger than 2gb or 4gb. So you wouldn't have a choice anyways.
    05-27-08 03:47 PM
    I'm on TMobile. Does that impact whether or not my version of the Curve will accept SDHC vs. standard SD?

It appears I'm running 4.2. Where do I find the 4.5 and will it work with TMobile?
    05-27-08 03:51 PM
    Sorry I'm newer than I thought...what's are the "stickies"???
    They are the first 5 or so posts on every forum page on the top and are marked "Sticky"

Don't be confused with other answers:
    Above 2GB = SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)
    All Curves can Read all SDHC (Once again all Curves but Verixon need OS 4.5 to read all 8GB otherwise it will read only 4GB)

Be sure you are purchasing an SDHC Micro!
    05-27-08 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD