Any body know what the best or a good web browser would be for this phone? Any help appreciated
    08-06-09 01:27 PM
    You are going to get a range of answers to this question. In fact, there are many threads already discussing this very topic. For me, I prefer the built in browser that is already on the device.
    08-06-09 01:34 PM
    You could try Bolt or Opera Mini. Its really up to the indivual as to what is best for them.
    08-06-09 02:10 PM
    The BB browser has (rightly so) gotten a bad wrap. But this new generation is pretty decent. I'm able to hit my bank's site which I was not able to do before even on my old IE on WinMo device.

I'd give the built-in one a shot. And if you don't like it Opera-Mini and Bolt are the other 2 I have installed. Rarely do I need them though. Actually I never actually "need" them.
    08-06-09 02:13 PM
    I've looked at Bolt, and Opera Mini... I've also removed each... I prefer the BB Browser... it does everything I want it to do.
    08-06-09 02:33 PM
    Cool. Thank u all for the help. The BB browser is cool, but I guess I wanna see how the others work compared to it. Thanks again
    08-07-09 11:33 AM
    i prefer Bolt. i hope Skyfire is gonna be good
    08-07-09 01:09 PM
    I like bolt for when I want to view full sites and it is pretty fast too.... mostly I use the built in browser and hit the mobile sites.
    08-07-09 01:11 PM
    For mobile sites, the built in browser is quite good, and it's well integrated with built in media player.
    If you want to view full HTML websites, however, it can be really really really slow sometimes.
    While it's not perfect, I've found Opera Mini 4.2 renders full HTML pages really fast. Try both and see for yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 01:32 PM
    Coming from a G1, a good browser is a must-have for me.
    I guess I'll give Bolt a try.

08-08-09 10:25 AM
    OperaMini will download large video files whereas the BB browser is good for only about 6 mb at best. Both browsers are good; depends upon what you need to do.

08-08-09 10:47 AM
    I like bolt for when I want to view full sites and it is pretty fast too.... mostly I use the built in browser and hit the mobile sites.
    Same here. I have all my sites bookmarked in Bolt that I like to see in full version.
    08-08-09 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD