Please help me whenever i make a phone call and the party answer my phone vibrates and when i hang up it vibrates. Does anyone know why or is this normal? Thanks Jimmy
    08-18-09 08:46 AM
    What applications are you running? EasyStandBy creates some interesting problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:41 AM
    Try doing a battery pull.
    08-18-09 09:41 AM
    Sounds like you have BerryAddon installed. Go to Options and see if you have an item called BerryAddon. If you do, check the Phone Call options and see if "vibrate on call connect" is selected. Same for disconnect.
    08-18-09 07:08 PM
    Sounds like you have BerryAddon installed. Go to Options and see if you have an item called BerryAddon. If you do, check the Phone Call options and see if "vibrate on call connect" is selected. Same for disconnect.
    Yes, this will fix the problem!
    08-18-09 07:21 PM
    Yes i had berry add on install and that was the problem. Thank you
    08-19-09 09:48 AM
    I have an 8330m without berryaddon but mine still vibrates everytime I answer an the people on the other end can hear it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 07:42 PM
    Yeah I've had that problem ever since I updated to 4.6.13x and above. This, as far as I know, is a compatabilty problem with autostandby. Do you have that program? If so, this would help to isolate the problem for everyone else!

FYI: This SUPER annoying bug was fixed by me jumping to 5.0.0.238

Now, on to fixing the media player/bluetooth issue for that OS...
    10-09-09 11:21 AM
    Yeah I've had that problem ever since I updated to 4.6.13x and above. This, as far as I know, is a compatabilty problem with autostandby. Do you have that program? If so, this would help to isolate the problem for everyone else!

FYI: This SUPER annoying bug was fixed by me jumping to 5.0.0.238

Now, on to fixing the media player/bluetooth issue for that OS...
    Well, I certainly wouldn't recommend people jump to installing a Beta OS just to alleviate this annoying problem. Maybe the developer should fix it for 4.6. But I also hope you're not advising members to install a Beta OS to fix this.
    10-09-09 11:25 AM
    Well, I certainly wouldn't recommend people jump to installing a Beta OS just to alleviate this annoying problem. Maybe the developer should fix it for 4.6. But I also hope you're not advising members to install a Beta OS to fix this.
    Haha, well now...what I said was this is how I fixed the problem on my phone after trying many other possibilities.
    I believe the only thing I asked was if he was running autostandby, so we could try and isolate the issue.
    I also think there's enough disclaimers about beta OS's where a person would know what they're getting into when installing
    10-09-09 11:50 AM
    Haha, well now...what I said was this is how I fixed the problem on my phone after trying many other possibilities.
    I believe the only thing I asked was if he was running autostandby, so we could try and isolate the issue.
    I also think there's enough disclaimers about beta OS's where a person would know what they're getting into when installing
    And just to clarify, I didn't assume or accuse you of doing such. I said I hope you weren't advising it.
    10-09-09 12:02 PM
    And just to clarify, I didn't assume or accuse you of doing such. I said I hope you weren't advising it.
    No worries, 3ciss. Happy BB-ing!
    10-09-09 12:04 PM
    where is berry add on at? cuz my 8900 vibrates on a call connect too
    10-09-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD