Hello all, I recently purchased my first BB and loving it. I have over 50 different email accounts and would love to have one inbox on my bb.

My questions is, is this possible, if so what's the best way?

Thanks,
    08-23-09 11:35 AM
    Hide all your specific email Message icons and use the main Message icon... they will all display under that one icon.
    08-23-09 11:53 AM
    Hey Fatboy, thanks for the quick reply. What you suggest seems simple enough but how do I choose between the different email accounts for my outgoing messages?
    08-23-09 02:51 PM
    Hey Fatboy, thanks for the quick reply. What you suggest seems simple enough but how do I choose between the different email accounts for my outgoing messages?
    The main Messages icon just says Messages... the others will have each email address on them... my separate ones have a globe below the letter icon... I hide all mine and live with one my main one... by the way, they are not outgoing message folders, they are incoming and outgoing.
    08-23-09 03:42 PM
    Got it! Thanks Fatboy. To choose which email addy I like to use to send outgoing messages I found that I can go to (compose email) then (send using) and choose the email addy I want to use.

Now on to the fun part of adding all the emails.

Thanks again sir.
    08-23-09 04:10 PM
    Got it! Thanks Fatboy. To choose which email addy I like to use to send outgoing messages I found that I can go to (compose email) then (send using) and choose the email addy I want to use.

Now on to the fun part of adding all the emails.

Thanks again sir.
    Not a problem... enjoy!!!

Since you are so new... I found the Blackberry 101 lessons very helpful when I started, and I still enjoy reading any new lessons they come out with... I added a link to my signature below, plus you can find the link under "Blackberry Help" at the top of every forum page.
    08-23-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD