Hello Crackberry forum!

I am a new eager blackberry user, I got a 8900 recently. I was updating it this morning and was in a rush and I took out the battery by accident. this gave me the app error 205. I've read some of the forums involving this error where I should reboot the whole OS. The problem is that my DM reads the device. When I try to reupdate the phone it stops at the reading service information (roughly 7% of the bar) and it won't go further. I've also tried restoring the phone, but no luck. any help?

Thanks
    07-06-10 03:08 PM
    Hello Crackberry forum!

I am a new eager blackberry user, I got a 8900 recently. I was updating it this morning and was in a rush and I took out the battery by accident. this gave me the app error 205. I've read some of the forums involving this error where I should reboot the whole OS. The problem is that my DM reads the device. When I try to reupdate the phone it stops at the reading service information (roughly 7% of the bar) and it won't go further. I've also tried restoring the phone, but no luck. any help?

Thanks
    Check out the 8900 official os sticky and find the Ahmed pdf. It has a set of instructions that could help you in trying to fix your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 10:14 PM
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy your 8900.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 03:28 AM
    Check out the 8900 official os sticky and find the Ahmed pdf. It has a set of instructions that could help you in trying to fix your phone.
    The .pdf file is on page 5 of the sticky
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 07-07-10 at 05:57 AM.
    07-07-10 05:26 AM
    download the new hh software for the device. download the lastest version of desktop manager/ dtm should push the hh through on the device. call cell carrier and they will either warranty device or transfer you to RIM who could help you force hh onto your bb.
    07-07-10 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD