So this morning I woke up, and my BB didn't reacted anymore. First I thought my battery was out, but even when i used the turn-on button it didn't work.
    Then I put my charger in, my BB reacted on that but i could bring in my pin code! Nothing worked, every button I tried had no effect at all!!! What can I do?? I looked up and can't find anything! Somebody can help me out here??
    06-13-10 10:21 AM
    mmm . . probably it is nuked
    06-13-10 10:25 AM
    that doesn't sound good I guess i'm going back to the shop tomorrow because i only have it since september!!
    06-13-10 11:41 AM
    If it is nuked, you can fix it yourself. But it is better to take it to a shop especially if it is still under warranty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 01:25 PM
    have you tried a battery pull? start simple.
    06-13-10 04:27 PM
    have you tried a battery pull?
    That's right, first do a battery pull ( preferably an over-night one > so take the battery and the memory card out before you go to bed and put them back in the next morning ) and see what happens.

Though it sounds like your issue can't be solved with a battery pull. But try it anyway it could work
    06-13-10 04:39 PM
    Thx a lot for the help, you guys!!

I tried the battery pull as well, but didn't help. I went back to the shop, luckily it was still under guarantee. So should have him back in 2 weeks they said. Really hope it's going to be fixed.
    Thx again!
    06-14-10 05:22 PM
    Thx a lot for the help, you guys!!

I tried the battery pull as well, but didn't help. I went back to the shop, luckily it was still under guarantee. So should have him back in 2 weeks they said. Really hope it's going to be fixed.
    Thx again!
    That's good news . . hopefully it will be fixed

you're welcome !
    06-14-10 05:27 PM
    I am having the same problem. Battery pull restarts the device, but the problem stays. Can scroll right to left and up and down with trackball, but no keys work or pushing the trackball. No longer under warranty, what is the solution without sending it in???
    06-14-10 07:10 PM
    I am having the same problem. Battery pull restarts the device, but the problem stays. Can scroll right to left and up and down with trackball, but no keys work or pushing the trackball. No longer under warranty, what is the solution without sending it in???
    I would probably try reloading the software.

Try here:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    06-14-10 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD