PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE
    I've had my Blackberry curve 8900 (version 4.6) just over a week and now it's all going downhill and Im losing the will to live.

I successfully downloaded a theme and Blackberry App World the other day so I KNOW I am able to download things. Anyway I then deleted App World as I didnt want to download anything from it and I was worried it took up too much space on my phone. I just saw on this site that I can download an Elicite theme (Scenic) and after receiving the link on my phone, I went to download and after a few minutes I got an alert about 907 cod tcp error. Anyway this didnt work after a few attempts. I then tried downloading APP World again (the same thing I managed to get the other day without any problems) and that too is failing to download. I am clueless as to why. I haven't changed any settings on my phone and each time I've tried to download using links on my phone - NO PC involved. Ive tried doing the whole battery pull but it hasnt made a difference.>
    Have i messed something up? This is really frustrating and stressing me out.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE HELP.
    10-14-09 04:28 PM
    First, you don't need to shout... meaning using Bold.

Next... the proper way of doing a battery pull: leave your device on, pull the batter for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.

Here is the BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes... Blackberry 101 lessons can be found under "Blackberry Help" at the top of every forum page.
    10-14-09 05:23 PM
    it doesn't sound like you did anything that could've harmed it. Try clearing the event log and see if that will help. Press 'alt' and at the same time press L G L G. An event log will come up and just hit the menu button and select 'clear log'. Sometimes this will help. Good luck!
    10-14-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD