I have searched for answers to this issue on here and haven't found anything that worked. I have reset my host routing and reconnected to the server. I have changed up configurations in my browser options. I still for whatever reason can connect to a website but whenever I try to click on any link on that website, it doesn't do anything. I can keep clicking and nothing happens. The only way I can get to the link that I want is by clicking the blackberry button and clicking on "open link". I can keep doing that but it's pretty inconvenient whenever you are trying to click through links. Any ideas on how to fix this? It just starting doing this out of the blue the other day and I have no idea what spurred it on. Thanks for any insights!
    05-28-10 10:38 AM
    Is the site you are going to mobile friendly?
    05-29-10 09:19 AM
    I have searched for answers to this issue on here and haven't found anything that worked. I have reset my host routing and reconnected to the server. I have changed up configurations in my browser options. I still for whatever reason can connect to a website but whenever I try to click on any link on that website, it doesn't do anything. I can keep clicking and nothing happens. The only way I can get to the link that I want is by clicking the blackberry button and clicking on "open link". I can keep doing that but it's pretty inconvenient whenever you are trying to click through links. Any ideas on how to fix this? It just starting doing this out of the blue the other day and I have no idea what spurred it on. Thanks for any insights!
    Update your OS, or use different web browser.
    05-29-10 09:44 AM
    you can go here and get BOLT web browser for your BB. Bolt Web Browser for BlackBerry – BerryReview

If i remember it is a OS issue though, so if the OS reinstall doesn't work I would recommend taking your BB to a service center and have them check it out, they may just give you a new device if they cant fix it.
    05-29-10 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD