Guys i got this Blackberry Curve 8520 and i tried using MML but it said reload software 513 after and i had to restore the firmware on it.

I ordered the unlocking code giving these guys mobileunlockingcode.com and none of the 3 codes worked. I thought i prolly missed a number and ended up using up tries and decided to try once more and it says 1 try left so im not looking to use that and risk locking it up.

So is there any way to unlock this through any software? When i got MML i downloaded the other files to get the folder size as they said to 1.44 gigs, deleted vendor.xml etc, basically followed what they said and nothing worked.

When i use MML it just says cannot find bootrom image or something so.
    Last edited by LeonMagnus1; 10-31-09 at 02:35 PM.
    10-30-09 11:48 PM
    Get back to mobileunlockingcode.com and ask for help. You paid for the service, so get them to sort it out.

Also, I'd remove your IMEI and those codes from your post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 05:21 AM
    no help....got a blackberry curve 8520 now with 1 try left and its useless
    11-21-09 09:39 AM
    What carrier is it locked to?
    11-23-09 05:04 PM
    If you used MML more than likely you changed the vendor code and now the unlock code generated for the carrier that sold the phone is not valid. You need to unlock the phone BEFORE doing anything like MML to it to be safe. My guess is that, unfortunately, your phone is permanently locked now.
    11-23-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD