Ok so I've reverted back to using the standard themes on my BB. I haven't changed any settings but events on my calendar just randomly disappeared. Like they're still in my calendar but they're not on my home screen. Any ideas?
    05-22-10 11:25 AM
    I've started having an issue with mine too. It seems to pick and choose what it shows on the home screen. I have an appt. later today and it disappeared this morning and was replaced by two birthdays next month - completely skipping two appointments I have next week. I don't know what's going on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 12:27 PM
    I've started having an issue with mine too. It seems to pick and choose what it shows on the home screen. I have an appt. later today and it disappeared this morning and was replaced by two birthdays next month - completely skipping two appointments I have next week. I don't know what's going on.

I've had this happen, too. (Self-ping with the hope of reading an answer.)
    05-23-10 12:11 AM
    I have had my bb for a long while and I also still can't figure out a solution to it!

05-23-10 12:52 AM
    Found a solution that worked 4 me. Went to options>advanced options>default services>changed calendar from facebook to email address. Somehow my setting had changed by itself. You might have other choices besides facebook. Hope this helps!

05-23-10 12:59 AM
    That's what my mom told me to do. It automatically adjusts to whichever is used more. Like if Facebook sends you lots of messages it'll switch it. I got 15 messages from FB and that's when it changed. Then I disabled FB and switched it back to my email and vwalah!!! (Bad spelling) It's normal again

06-04-10 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD