I need to know how to remove/clear this icon from being displayed on my homescreen. It's a small internet glode like icon with a number 1 beside. It's located at the top of the homescreen inbetween the speaker icon and the time display.
    *NOTE: NOT REFERRING TO THE LARGER INTERNET ICON with the yellow arrow wrapping around-this icon is the same size DC sent info icon that sometimes displays.

Background:
    I was on the internet (not on wifi at the time), didn't notice I had lost a cell service signal... I hit refresh to the website I was on, and a box pops up saying basically I have lost a signal-and a choice to click on "OK" or "Remember Request" (or something to that effect). I click on "Remember Request" and went back to my homescreen. Now I have this Internet icon with a number 1 displayed. I guess that means I've that I have 1 "Remembered Request".?.

Things I tried that didn't clear icon (not in this order):
    1) Soft Reset
    2) Hard Reset (battery pull)
    3) Master Radio Reset
    4) Register Host Routing Tables
    5) Cleared caches
    6) Cleared logs
    7) Turn wifi on/off
    8) Gone to the website (when I got a signal) I was on originally and hit refresh.

Anyone know this icon and how to clear/remove?
    Last edited by Wilm Wrightsvill; 08-29-09 at 06:41 PM.
    08-29-09 06:38 PM
    I figured it out... the "Remember Request" logged in the MESSAGES folder just like the DC send info does. Cleared out of MESSAGES folder and icon is gone.
    08-29-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD