Hey guys, my 8350i has been rebooting itself intermittently, I have OS 4.6.1.204 on Sprint carrier. It happens randomly and usually when using google maps or listening to the music player.

I have completely wiped out my phone using JL_commander and re installing the OS with App loader with no luck. I also formatted my mini SD card and performed a disk check to correct errors, but nothing is working, it keeps on rebooting!

Any suggestions, besides throwing my BB to the window or buying a new phone please? I have spent considerable amount of time with this problem but I can't think of anything else to do.

Thanks guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 09:10 AM
    I had this same problem when I first got my phone. It would re boot randomly and often. It also would give me a jav# error when it first started . When I talked to support they told me it was a java script error and the only thing to do was replace the phone. Luckily it was still under warranty. They replaced my phone and I haven't had the problem since

06-08-10 09:26 AM
    Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately I bought this phone new in Ebay, called Blackberry to use the warranty and told me to call the seller, of course the seller is nowhere to be found and product is still in warranty until July!

06-08-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD