Everytime some dc me that has direct send on it logs on my messages folder how can i stop this from happening
    01-05-09 08:33 PM
    Everytime some dc me that has direct send on it logs on my messages folder how can i stop this from happening
    To prevent the "Direct Connect My Info Received" message from appearing:

From the message list>Options>General Options>Hide Filed Messages to "Yes"
    01-06-09 12:19 PM
    The other way is to ask the person who is sending to turn that option off. We have 40+ nextels and only the newer nextels send this info to the BB's.
    01-06-09 09:21 PM

Perfect! I had been looking for a solution for this problem for a while. Are the My Info messages the only ones that are being hidden? Or will I find other messages missing with this option turned on?
    01-17-09 07:24 PM
    Perfect! I had been looking for a solution for this problem for a while. Are the My Info messages the only ones that are being hidden? Or will I find other messages missing with this option turned on?
    So far, all I seem to be missing is the My Info messages.
    01-17-09 08:03 PM

I used this to help my boss get those off his message list, and now I am the man! Crackberry.com helps out once again!
    01-27-09 04:03 PM
    That was a nice little tidbit there. Thank You!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 04:28 PM
    The other way is to ask the person who is sending to turn that option off. We have 40+ nextels and only the newer nextels send this info to the BB's.
    HOw do you turn it off on the senders phone ,Its the small message icon I recieve I would like to remove
    03-18-09 02:00 PM
    they have to choose in the dc options of their device, not to send my info
    03-18-09 02:13 PM
    how do we send our info? my friend says nothing appear when i chirp them but as far as i know i have it on?
    03-19-09 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD