I had my BB wiped on Friday. Just downloaded this:

BlackBerry Desktop Software v4.7 (updated 11/21/2008)

to sync with Outlook 07 and nothings working to do so.

Can anyone tell me how to get my contacts from Outlook 07 back on the BB?

Thanks,
    Jim
    03-22-09 11:27 AM
    Have you already configured dekstop manager to sync? In desktop manager go to the synchronization. Once there under configuration click synchronization tab and then you should see setup sync for my desktop program. Click that then in the list that comes up outlook should be in it. Follow the prompts that follow select finish.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 12:07 PM
    Have you already configured dekstop manager to sync? In desktop manager go to the synchronization. Once there under configuration click synchronization tab and then you should see setup sync for my desktop program. Click that then in the list that comes up outlook should be in it. Follow the prompts that follow select finish.

Everything you said worked until it tried to sync with the Outlook address book. Says "access to record is denied. Validate your permission to this access this record. BIG RED X.

Now what?
    03-22-09 04:17 PM
    Not sure but lotsa problems with DM 4.7. You might try to uninstall and then download 4.6. The access permissions don't sound like a DM issue, though, so I don't know if this is actually good advice :-)

03-22-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD