Hello, I am pretty new to blackberries. My blackberry has been running slow lately. It is most noticable when I send a text message, it freezes up for a few seconds, sometimes longer than others. It did this before and I cleared my texts and emails out and then it didnt do it anymore. But this time I cleared them both and it didnt help. It is quite annoying. Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated
    11-05-08 12:36 AM
    I've noticed that too when I have a lot of texts. Ill delete all those and whatever emails came through. Also ill clear out the event log just in case. To do that hold down alt then type L G L G then menu button and click clear log. After all that you can always do a battery pull if you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 12:43 AM
    what is an event log? how can i view it?
    11-05-08 12:46 AM
    what is an event log? how can i view it?
    it keeps a record of what all your phone does
    ALT+lglg.
    hit menu/clear log
    11-05-08 01:35 AM
    awesome! problem solved! Now I just wish I could figure out why it it so hard to send and receive pics! I send people pics, some times they get them the first try, some times i have to send them like 3 times until they finally get them, one time the person told me that they couldnt get the pic I was sending at all! I have the same hard time receiving
    11-05-08 01:42 AM
    yea there seems to be a MMS mess up. i dont get pics have the time
    11-05-08 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD