ya, as the title says, it keep restarting itself.. why? what is causing it to do this? its really starting to **** me off
    10-15-09 12:42 PM
    Most common reason is a corrupted memory card. Take it out, if the rebooting stops, move your files off the card, format the card (Options, Media Card, Menu, Format Card). Move your files back to your card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 12:51 PM
    Most common reason is a corrupted memory card. Take it out, if the rebooting stops, move your files off the card, format the card (Options, Media Card, Menu, Format Card). Move your files back to your card.

thats kind of what i was starting to think, i will give it a try, thanks alot for your fast reply!
    10-15-09 12:53 PM
    k, just did that, now waiting.... i hope it stops
    10-15-09 01:02 PM
    I had the same issue with a memory card, I later reinstalled it (so I wouldn't lose it) and it started working on it's own, I've had no problems since.
    10-15-09 02:00 PM

happened to me...eventually phone froze.
    you have to reformat the card, but don't move all your files back at once....
    something in a file causes the issue.
    10-15-09 02:14 PM
    Well, it still hasn't restarted itself yet and its been 2 hours or so, before that it was restarting every like 30 mins, well, thank you guys for the help.

10-15-09 02:59 PM
    Glad to hear that everything is good now.

10-15-09 05:52 PM
    Yup, its still going good, I suppose after being into like 5 different curves it eventually caught up with it, haha, well, thanks again

10-15-09 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD