During my bike ride yesterday, and the phone clip lets go of my shorts pocket over a bump at 25 MPH going downhill fairly fast. The phone bounced skidded and slid for quite a ways before coming to rest. I stopped turned around and went back to collect what I was sure to be a total loss.

Unbelievable! Not a scratch! It was in a seidio belt holster/clip with a bodygardz on the screen and battery door. the holster took almost all of the impact with some deep gouges, and the bodyguardz must have prevented any scratches from the skidding portion. The phone was in the process of rebooting itself, but otherwise it is completely flawless! Best money ever spent on any accessory as far as I'm concerned.
    08-21-09 09:34 AM
    Whew, thought from the title we were going to see pics of total devastation! Lucky shot. You should def be writing to Seidio with your thanks and gratitude that your precious BB is still in tact.
    08-21-09 09:42 AM
    That's was lucky.

My sisters mates nokia flew out his overall pocket at 80mph and was smashed to dust.

He went back to look for the sim and all he could find were bits of plastic and small parts of his nokia.

If he only had a blackberry........
    08-21-09 09:45 AM
    Nice!

I've had my phone reboot from tossing it on my desk too hard, so you got lucky.
    08-21-09 10:06 AM
    That's was lucky.

My sisters mates nokia flew out his overall pocket at 80mph and was smashed to dust.

He went back to look for the sim and all he could find were bits of plastic and small parts of his nokia.

If he only had a blackberry........
    i had an old nokia 8525 as my first phone with sprint. it fell out of my pocket into the bathtub while giving the puppy a bath, i pulled it out of the water only after i noticied it was gone, thought it was lost. pulled it apart, into about four peices let it dry for a couple of days. and with a new battery it worked perfectly, my nokia proved to indestructable. same as my curve. i love bb's.
    08-21-09 10:50 AM
    My 8320+Toilet Water+Removal of Battery for 2 days=STILL WORKING

This little guy is a trooper. I am not upgrading to the Driftwood like I thought. I am devoted to him.
    08-21-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD