I get a picture mail but don't know how to view it. The message says:

You have new Picture mail!
    Click Go/View to see now.
    H t t p:// pictures.************************

What do I do to see the picture? I've tried everything.

Thanks
    04-21-09 02:36 PM
    if you cant click on the link, try hitting menu>plain text and see if you can click on it then
    04-21-09 02:49 PM
    Isn't there a link to take you to the site where you can view the pictures? That http: thing in your post is a link, right?
    04-21-09 02:50 PM
    It doesn't show up as a link.
    04-21-09 03:11 PM
    Isn't there a link to take you to the site where you can view the pictures? That http: thing in your post is a link, right?
    i havent gotten a picmail in a while, but i think the link may be in html, so when i get links like that, i have to click menu>get plain text.. its weird, but it happens sometimes..
    04-21-09 03:13 PM
    It doesn't show up as a link.
    did the get plain text thing work?
    04-21-09 03:14 PM
    Plain text is not an option in my menu.
    04-21-09 03:15 PM
    just to clarify, its the the menu when you are looking at the email. do a battery pull and see if that helps. phone on, pull the battery and replace in 30 seconds.
    04-21-09 03:19 PM
    When you say Email, are you talking about messages? When I'm looking at the message. I go into full menu. There is no option for plain text.

Did the pull, no luck.
    04-21-09 03:45 PM
    Anybody else go any ideas?
    Thanks
    04-22-09 07:23 AM
    have you tried calling Sprints CSR? i have read many post of people on sprint having problems with MMS
    04-22-09 07:28 AM
    I got a picture mail from a friend recently. I clicked the link and it took me to a web page but didn't show a pic, just a text message and an icon with letter A's in it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 08:43 AM
    I took my phone to sprint for a clean up and reinstall. I can now send pictures but I can not recieve pictures. When I recieve a picture mail it now shows up as a link but because I don't have a data plan i can not download it. Anyone else.
    Thanks,
    04-24-09 10:25 AM
    wow! i didnt know sprint let you have a BB without a data plan. if it sends you a link to the picture instead of the picture and you dont have a data plan, then you dont have the ability to view picture messages. Sorry
    04-24-09 10:35 AM
    A friend of mine has the same phone but the AT&T one. He does not have a data plan and is able to send and recieve pictures with no problem.

FYI. I Can now send pictures but can't open the picture links that people send me.

Anyone have anything else on this matter.
    05-13-09 08:48 AM
    I think we are closing on the problem.

Each carrier determines which features they will support. Sprint does support SMS text messages, but not Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS).

It appears the media content has been saved to a web site, but without a data plan, you can not access the site from your BlackBerry.

You should be able to retrieve the content using an Internet connected computer.
    05-13-09 10:25 AM
    Okay I just got another pic mail from my mom who has AT&T and it worked fine. Although I still hate having to click a link to view it. They should arrive like a text message or email with picture attached.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD