my friend bought a blackberry curve 8320 and it is running 4.5.0.81. it keeps getting random reboots whenever things are being used. do you guys have any ideas? its pretty frustrating
    08-30-09 12:04 AM
    sounds like your buddy has a low memory problem...maybe they should try a battery pull and make sure they close out unused apps.
    08-30-09 12:19 AM
    it has a 4 gb memory card in it. could it possibly a battery issue? is that possible?
    08-30-09 12:25 AM
    i had an issue with my 8320 when i first got it like try this while the phone is on take the battery out leave it out for about 2 mins then put it back in it should reboot automatically and be ok if not then i have no clue
    08-30-09 09:06 AM
    the media card may be bad, this is a sympton, take the card out and see if it does it again,
    08-30-09 09:10 AM
    It still doesn't work after these things. Would it be possible to get a replacement? This phone was actually used

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 01:07 PM
    Since this is a used phone, it's very possible, this is the reason it was gotten rid of. And since it's used, the carrier is not likely going to replace it.

The original owner "might" be able to get it replaced, but if it was not covered by insurance or the 12 month warranty period, the second user will normally lose out on both of those as replacement options.

Also if there has been water damage, the second user is SOL.

08-30-09 06:37 PM
    I had this same problem. I got a new battery and my berry works fine.

08-30-09 07:10 PM
    I had this same problem. I got a new battery and my berry works fine.

you are right! i changed the battery and it works completely fine for anyone else who has this problem
    08-31-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD