Hello,

2nd post!

I have just upgraded to version 4.7.0.32 (release Nov 4 2008) of Blackberry Desktop Manager.

Despite my phone software running a bit slower and the battery dying out sooner than I would have liked, all in all (i guess) I'm pretty pleased with what I currently have....

...with the exception that I no longer seem to be able to stop receiving emails to the phone when I am connected to my work PC!

Any help, advice etc you can give is greatly appreciated (and assuming it fixes my situation will be recieved as 'the perfect christmas present').

Many Thanks To You

R
    12-17-08 12:50 PM
    Anybody had this problem and been able to resolve, its driving me crazy!!!

R.
    04-05-09 12:49 PM
    Ok, I'm confused. BlackBerry Desktop Manager doesn't have anything to do with receiving emails on the device.

Are you on a BES or a BIS?

I don't know of any settings on the device that would stop the device from receiving emails when it is connected to a computer (short of shutting the data services off completely).
    04-05-09 01:47 PM
    Is this a syncing issue?
    04-06-09 06:29 AM
    I think the OP is referring to the Desktop Redirector. If you go into the settings on the Redirector, there will be an option which is along the lines of "do not forward emails when tethered", or something to that effect. I set this type of situation up for a coworker who used Redirector, but didn't want to receive copies of his emails on his device while he was at work and reading them on his PC anyways.
    04-06-09 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD