My boyfriend purchased a brand new pink blackberry curve for me as a valentine gift. it's been about 7 months since ive had it, and i lovee it.but today the keyboard and the trackball for my curve went all messed up. some buttons would work and some wouldnt, and when i would press one letter other letterrs would appear. i took out the battery multiple times and nthing has changed. what's wrong with my phone? how can i fix it?

++ as well my bf purchased the phone brand new on craigslist since i didn't need a new plan. the phone was BRAND new and the seller had bought it from rogers. is there any warrany on my phone ? from rim or rogers?

please please please help!
    extremly miserable at the moment
    08-31-09 11:52 PM
    No warranty on phones not purchased from an authorized carrier or store.

Sounds a lot like moisture/liquid damage. Did the BB get exposed to moisture/liquid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 12:02 AM
    : ( oh no
    noo my bb didnt get exposed to moisture/liquid. i dont noe whts wrong with my phone.
    09-01-09 12:16 AM
    Do you take it in the bathroom when you shower? Or do you live in a really moist climate? Either of these can result in moisture damage if the phone is not protected in a case like the sleeve they ship with.
    09-01-09 12:34 AM
    Also, the BB couldve been exposed to moisture/liquid before your BF bought it, and the corrosion took this long to manifest itself with problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD