I have linked my Gmail to my Curve where it comes into my BlackBerry message box. I do not use the Gmail App.

My question is this, when I send an email from my BlackBerry to someone, there's a copy of the message that is automatically sent to my inbox.

The person whom I'm sending the email to receives it just fine, I just find it annoying that 5 seconds after I send my email, I basically get a 2nd copy.

Anyway of getting rid of that?

Thanks,

- D
    09-04-08 06:52 PM
    here follow this... it fixed my problem...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    09-04-08 06:56 PM
    I just noticed that you have Rogers... you could do this, but I'm not sure how it works since I do not have Rovers, I have AT&T, & the link provided above did work for me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...map-fix-26986/
    09-04-08 06:58 PM
    Thank you man, it worked wonderfully.

I just needed to configure my filters to my own name haha.

Thanks!
    09-04-08 08:58 PM

Thanks!
    Yeah, it's kind of silly, but it's a one time thing you have to do to fix it, so it's not too big of a deal.
    09-04-08 09:00 PM

Thanks!
    haha no problem man, welcome to CB!
    09-04-08 10:06 PM
    Dammit, I think I did something wrong apparently. I can't receive ANY mail at all now, I can only send from my BlackBerry.

I tried deleting the account, then adding it again, but I still cant get anything.
    09-04-08 10:30 PM
    Actually, just figured it out about 5 minutes after I posted that.

Never mind! Ha.

- D
    09-04-08 10:35 PM
    You mentioned you get your gmail into your regular messages folder and don't have the gmail app. I have the gmail mobile app and was wondering, do I need to delete the gmail app to get all my emails in the messages folder? It is nice having them all in one spot but my gmail account is a personal account so it's nice to keep them separate too. Any ideas? I already tried just adding my gmail account into my regular messages but they don't show up there, only through the gmail mobile app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 12:04 AM
    I never could install the App in the first place.. Just set it up through the BIS.

Put in your email (yourname@gmail.com) then your password. Confirm it, and there you have it.
    09-05-08 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD