Can anyone please help me??? I just got a BB curve like a month ago and the phone is great execpt one big problem. The phone completely shuts down and I mean entirely reboots when about only 10 min into a phone call. The battery is full and have full reception. What could the probelm be??? Is the phone or is it the service??? Someone please help
    09-08-07 04:16 PM
    When it happens, and reboots, check the memory level (options / status). Albeit, its still weird...
    09-08-07 07:53 PM
    I just checked and the signal is at a negative is that normal ??? I starting to think I have to call my service provider...
    09-09-07 01:18 PM
    Don't know if a negative signal is normal but mine is always negative.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-07 01:24 PM
    when I check the memory level, what am I looking for that would tell me something is wrong....and thanks for helping me really appreciated.
    09-09-07 05:36 PM
    omg i have the same exact problem!
    only after about 3 days of having my phone, it would randomly shut off. initially i was told by tmobile customer care to get a software upgrade. this made no sense to me because the phone was brand new and shouldnt have to have an upgrade. then i called back the 2nd time, and ws convinced that it was a defective battery. i recieved my new battery yesterday afternoon in the mail [fast shipping] but last n ight the same problem persisted. i JUST called and since its within my warranty, i am recieving a new device within the next 7 days. i love my bb curve! i absolutely do. i just think that we got stuck with the few bad grapes in the bunch. hope this helps! good luck!

[email protected]
    03-26-08 09:24 AM
    I've had this issue. I posted a thread joking about it actually, claimimg I made my curve suicidal. It happened while I was downloading Naruto videos. A couple days later it happened again while attemtong to download electric avenue. My conclusion, thus far, is that my. 8310 doesn't like anime, or 80's music.
    Actual suggestions; clear your browser cache. Also alt+lglg will bring up your events log, and you can clear that as well.
    I hope that somehow the non-nonsense part of this is helpful. ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-08 09:33 AM
    This used to happen to me too until I got a new battery. Now it seems fine.
    12-09-09 08:16 AM
    use the device without your memory card to see if the reboots stop...
    12-09-09 08:34 AM
    Mine was doing the exact same thing........I got on my desktop manager and did a backup and restore to it. It worked just fine after that! and mine was a brand new.....well warrantie refurbished phone. I would try that if I were you! I tried replacing my battery but that didnt help either, just give the restore a try and see if that helps.
    12-09-09 08:42 AM
    You def want to check and make sure your memory level is at a correct level. If your working with a 8330 then you dont wanna let your memory go below 20 million bites. Once you hit anywhere near 15 million or lower then your device is gonna start to have quirks. Next you should be clearing your browser caches and event log on a weekly if not daily basis. If the problem still persists it could be a internal problem with the device and if its brand new i would swap it out for a new one.
    12-09-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD