when i go into the email set up there are two options (i want to use a work email account with a blackberry enterprise server)or(i want to skip email setup)....when i click on the first on it says(has your blackberry enterprise server administrator provided you with an enterprise activation password)iv tried yes and it goes to enterprise activation and i put my email and password in there and nothing works......ALL i want to do is get my msn email on my phone or start a new blackberry email.....please help how do i do this
    07-21-08 03:29 PM
    Do You Have A Data Plan, If You Do, You Might Want To Try And Resend Service Books The Way You Are Trying Set Up Only Works If Your Berry Is A Compnay Phone Or You Are Running Off A Server
    07-21-08 03:33 PM
    Hi

It sounds like your Blackberry has not been activated yet, this can take a while in some cases.

When it is you will receive an email settings icon and a browser icon.

Welcome to CB
    07-21-08 03:33 PM
    Do You Have A Data Plan, If You Do, You Might Want To Try And Resend Service Books The Way You Are Trying Set Up Only Works If Your Berry Is A Compnay Phone Or You Are Running Off A Server
    no i do not have a data plane do i have to have one to get and send email i was told u where charged like a text and i have unlimted texting
    07-21-08 03:45 PM
    Yes you have to get a Blackberry Data plan to use all the features on the BB.
    07-21-08 03:56 PM
    Yes you do need one as that is what really makes a blackberry tick, messenger and email all run off data, text is completely different. I would strongly suggest getting a data plan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD