Ok Here is my problem, i went to upgrade my OS to latest from nextel. No big deal right? Well what happened was a fatal error during the process of upgrading...During that time i was using the Desktop Manager 6. After the fatal error my phone reboots with it saying Blackberry with the loading bar at the bottom which i know is part of OSv5...anyways the bar almost fills then goes to the 561 Error. As i frantically look around on forums and everything i find JL_Cmder...it seems easy right...wipe the phone then it goes to the 507 error which allows u to reinstall the OS....well i was wrong...phone gets wiped no problem....but after going from forum to forum page to page i come across the fix a nuked berry page...i thought to myself sweet i can fix this...i followed the guide to the T and my phone decides it wants to error out when it starts to load the module "net_rim_cldc.cod" ... I have tried every OS for this phone that is nextel branded and all of them do the same thing...also i have tried different versions of the DM and all do the same thing....is my phone bricked or is there still hope!!!

P.S. i have used BBASK also on this phone with same results as JL_CMDer
    10-09-10 08:38 AM
    Ok Somehow some way i dunno how it got past the net_rim_cldc.cod but somehow stuck on a different one....i tried the javaloader -usb wipe method and so far thats gotten me further than before...still trying to load the OS4.6...phone just has blank white screen now...any suggestions?
    10-09-10 10:08 AM
    ok well great news lol back to square one... getting stuck on the net_rim_cldc.cod
    10-09-10 10:49 AM
    Ive Tried using every nextel version of the OS...getting stuck on same place...everytime with everysingle one...ive used different DM..ive used 4.5 , 4.6, 4.7 5 , 6 and all have the same issues..everytime i try anything it just messes up on the net_rim_cldc.cod which to my understanding is the boot sequence or something like that....someone please help me!!!!
    10-11-10 06:05 AM
    try putting back the 4.6 with apploader from a different computer.
    10-11-10 05:13 PM
    I do not have another computer to try setup on...using Win 7 HP 64 Bit, i have 6 gigs of ram, AmD Athlon Quad Core, Nvidia GTX 260 Graphics..i dunno if any of that matters....should i try using a Virtual Box or whatever....im at a loss....i was able to get the OS .83 Orion installed once but was stuck in a constant boot loop...would reboot every 3 minutes....this is really frustrating cause ive been working on this for 4 days straight...99.9% of the time it sticks at the net_rim_cldc.cod .....is this phone defective or what....someone please got some ideas....!!!
    10-12-10 12:52 PM
    hee hee, sorry, but I had the same problem, but only with 4.6.313, weird, only 5 wouldnt give me the sticky, on some of those tries I would have to pull the plug wait ten secs then replug and sometimes it would work. I since just bought another phone off ebay and this one works like a charm, no issues at all. Dunno what to say, but if it keeps you out of it, just another off ebay, less stress! unless you get a bad one, like I did...
    11-08-10 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD