11-08-08 11:15 PM
    I just noticed it mentions that its compatible with every gsm carrier except att.. wierd
    11-08-08 11:19 PM
    it doesn't even have the atomic black trackball...thats a pre-pre production model...big time junk. i'm sure it will be removed ASAP. there is actually another one on ebay, so that's 3 in just a few days.
    11-08-08 11:50 PM
    1400 for a pre-production model phone of any sort...sound like a good investment to me.
    11-08-08 11:59 PM
    he says that it is GSM yet lists telus AND bell as supported carriers .. they are both CDMA .. ALSO he says that the condition is "brand new, never opened", but below that he says that after playing with it for a while he noticed .. well .. which is it ??
    11-09-08 12:11 AM
    Sounds like a great deal , $1,375 for a Javelin that:

Camera causes phone to going completely off from time to time.

Phone freezes from time to time with no reason.
    11-09-08 02:43 AM
    I sorta think it's not worth it. With those bugs, why not just wait for a javelin with less bugs? What's another couple weeks people?
    11-09-08 12:58 PM
    it doesn't even have the atomic black trackball...thats a pre-pre production model...big time junk. i'm sure it will be removed ASAP. there is actually another one on ebay, so that's 3 in just a few days.

Good eye! PIN would probably get blocked soon afetr using.
    11-09-08 01:01 PM
    i love how inconsistant he is

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 02:33 PM
    yeah man good eye.. and as Garz mentioned the pin should be blocked soon
    11-09-08 02:37 PM
    I sorta think it's not worth it. With those bugs, why not just wait for a javelin with less bugs? What's another couple weeks people?
    well there are three types of people

The user craving for a new cellular experience= me

the faithful user that regularly updates they're phone as new ones are released=most CB'ers

and then the junkie that doesnt care if its a dummy blackberry javelin

they will reformat it

and make it harder, better, faster, stronger

11-09-08 05:08 PM
    well there are three types of people

The user craving for a new cellular experience= me

the faithful user that regularly updates they're phone as new ones are released=most CB'ers

and then the junkie that doesnt care if its a dummy blackberry javelin

they will reformat it

and make it harder, better, faster, stronger

Good Point, but it's still a lot of work. I'd rather get the one coming out in T-Mobile Germany and then change the language into English and get it unlocked.
    11-09-08 09:28 PM
    I have a feeling people who have used these units for the last couple months are now trying to get big $$ on ebay for them because they know a release is coming soon. All these showing up is probably a good sign.
    11-10-08 08:56 AM
    Boy is that sexy mmhmm!!
    11-10-08 08:57 AM
    I have a feeling people who have used these units for the last couple months are now trying to get big $$ on ebay for them because they know a release is coming soon. All these showing up is probably a good sign.
    I agree, and it has me even more excited!!
    11-10-08 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD