I have a couple of questions i cant find the answers for in a search..

I have the Fox News channel and Blackberry weather channels on my phone but can't get them to permanently delete. When I try to delete them they always reappear every night when Quickpull reboots my phone. I have looked in the application list and cannot find the channels listed there.

Also, does anyone else notice that Viigo is a RAM hog? I have very few channels and it is set to auto update every 30 minutes. I'm just finding that my phone runs much slower with it running in the background.

So what say you Blackberry geniuses?
    Thank you in advance for any help!!!
    09-14-09 11:35 AM
    Don't allow viigo to auto update. That should help your phone run smoother.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 11:43 AM
    Viigo settings changed. I cleared the cache and set the max articles to 100 w/ max of 5 per channel(it had been 250 w/ 20 per channel) also set it to not auto-update.
    09-14-09 11:59 AM
    I may have finally answered my own question about the channels. I went into the browser and deleted the push bookmarks that I didn't know existed. Hopefully that does it and they don't come back once the phone is rebooted.
    09-14-09 12:23 PM
    One easy way to make your Blackberry run better is to delete that POS application Viigo. What a pile of garbage.
    09-14-09 12:56 PM
    Okay.. is there anything you can recommend to replace it with? I enjoy using Viigo to keep track of some of the blogs I read. It keeps me from spending more time at my computer. If they release an article I want to read more about I just send the link to myself via email. So, in that regard I really enjoy having Viigo.
    09-14-09 02:15 PM
    Okay.. is there anything you can recommend to replace it with? I enjoy using Viigo to keep track of some of the blogs I read. It keeps me from spending more time at my computer. If they release an article I want to read more about I just send the link to myself via email. So, in that regard I really enjoy having Viigo.
    AP News is just as bad if not worse. I just use Google Reader.
    09-14-09 05:36 PM
    Why not just use viigo lite? That's what I use.
    09-14-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD