ok, all of a sudden today, i tried to check my voicemail, by holding 1. yesterday it worked fine, but today i get INVALID PHONE NUMBER.
    Program i added yesterday was Black and Whitelist. The speed dial 1 worked before, and after i installed it.
    I have an ATT 8310 4.2.2.170.

Other issue.
    I bought a backup Curve, and the person i bought it from gave me the PIN and IMEI. Before he sent it, hes gonna hold it till i can figure this out.
    I tried to add it to my BIS, using change device, and it gives me
    CANNOT VALIDATE INFORMATION
    He says he bought it to unlock it, and the Unlock service couldn't generate a code for him.
    The guy is very nice, offering to hold the phone, refund my money, and let me figure it out, so i can get this phone. I am going to call ATT in the am, but i was just looking for a direction that i should go

THanks for all your help!
    02-27-08 10:10 PM
    For the voicemail I gad the same problem. The way I fixed it was change the speed dial entry for "w" to dial my phone number +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx and now it calls just fine. It even says its calling "voice mail"

As for the other phone you might want to call the origanl providor and just verify its not lost/stole. If its not then you can have them release the phone from the system so you can have it registered on your account

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD