Well guys, haven't been on for quite some time, and I wanted to make a update on my status. Well I have actually put my ipod down, and put the 7mp camera on a nice neat shelf. And this blackberry has become my most used device in the past some time. I have found that it is a good media player. Reason for good is, it is a small screen so I Am Legend, looks "ok". But its also my camera, I think it takes really nice pictures, it takes the added weight and bulk of a camera and it does good. I am also taking a extremely hard year of courses. The blaclberry comes in handy when I have a report due the next day and I woll be going to a soccer game a hour away. Well this is my little "testamonial". Oh also I like this better than my old iphone 3G

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 08:45 PM
    Awesome. Glad everything is good!
    08-31-09 08:48 PM
    Yep, the only thing is it went "skydiving" out of my hand and hit concrete.

08-31-09 08:50 PM
    Yep, the only thing is it went "skydiving" out of my hand and hit concrete.

don't feel bad... did the same thing. My Curve has its first battle scar (very small, thank goodness)
    08-31-09 09:17 PM
    Oh also I like this better than my old iphone 3G
    You'll definitely be a success in life. You've already learned how to pick the right cell phone!
    08-31-09 09:27 PM
    Battle scars are pretty much inevitable for a phone of any kind...as long as it still functions properly its not so bad. My 8320 was full of battle scars when I finally stopped using it...oh the war stories it could tell now lol

08-31-09 10:45 PM
    Haha I like that, battle scars.

09-01-09 12:49 AM
    yea, battle scars, are horrible, yet not totally inevitable, and on the iphone 3g thing, it was just i didnt like the things that it didnt have that the bb 8900 had, eg, REAL keyboard, a DOCS toGo thing that i can use easily, and it also helps on like reports and things like that. well yea.
    09-01-09 07:54 PM
    I've had my 8900 for about a month and love it! I had a Motorola Razor for years. The 8900 really is an amazing phone, plus the screen resolution is awesome. I'm learning and adding new apps to it almost daily.
    09-01-09 08:06 PM
    You'll definitely be a success in life. You've already learned how to pick the right cell phone!
    Went from a pearl to a iPhone 3g when it came out back to the beloved Blackberries. I think to myself oh why did I ever go to an iPhone.
    09-01-09 08:29 PM
    had my 8900 for about 2 months, yea its pretty sweet
    09-01-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD