I see the 9900/9930 etc receive good looking themes. Unless I've slept on some theme releases, isn't there any for the OS 7 Curve line? I'm currently using the Seven Point Five theme (great theme), but I see some on the "What does your BlackBerry screen look like" thread which look amazing; very simple (no icons, just the wallpaper, clock and signal strength)

So, with that in mind, is there any out there? I would appreciate if you could name me a few so I could check them out and purchas them. Screenshots will definitely be helpful.

Thank you.
    03-19-12 06:43 PM
    I see the 9900/9930 etc receive good looking themes. Unless I've slept on some theme releases, isn't there any for the OS 7 Curve line? I'm currently using the Seven Point Five theme (great theme), but I see some on the "What does your BlackBerry screen look like" thread which look amazing; very simple (no icons, just the wallpaper, clock and signal strength)

So, with that in mind, is there any out there? I would appreciate if you could name me a few so I could check them out and purchas them. Screenshots will definitely be helpful.

Thank you.
    hey, glad your liking the theme

the problem with OS7 and `custom` layout themes, is the icons inside the folders dont show, and the appscreen background is all white. now the background bein white can be altered, but there isnt (currently) a fix for the icons not showing. so of course thats a huge thing for alot of devs, so thats why its really only os7 style themes right now.

oh btw, update comin very soon for seven point five
    Bilaal likes this.
    03-19-12 07:02 PM
    Oh, I see what you're saying. Thanks for explaining! Oh, and yeah, I like it! (It's the only third party theme I've genuinely liked, ever lol)
    03-19-12 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD